grotesque

Every aspect of this outfit is kind of grotesque, which I'm going to classify as an accomplishment all its own.

Above, grotesquely greasy hair: natural skill. Grotesquely tacky dollar sign cardigan: delia's. Grotesquely nerdy Make Love Not Horcruxes t-shirt: Target + DIY. Grotesquely outdated floral shorts: mother's. Grotesquely bright vertical stripe hot pink tights: gift. Grotesquely dirty white canvas shoes: Payless + time.

Dear Berkeley,

It's not like I don't trust you to take me as I am when I'm not decent. I know you will because you do for everyone. It's just that I don't like you quite enough to wash my hair for you. I'm almost sorry.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online