nyfw: part 7

Seriously, I should have stopped like 6 NYFW posts ago, but I started and am a stubborn person and will finish. (So stubborn, in fact, that in first grade, I was benched during recess for refusing to answer a question in class. Actually, I didn't know what the answer was, so I blame you, first grade teacher, for overestimating my genius.) As before, all photos from style.com.

Above, from Christian Cota, because I am really curious as to what the dress is made of.

Above, from Dennis Basso. The eye coverings, the pale gold, and the visible thigh-highs. Because they are nude, lacy, and kind of risqué.

Above, also from Dennis Basso. The shape of the top of the dress is just the right amount of baggy, and the hem of the skirt looks like it would be really fun to run around in. Plus, neutrals for the win (not that I'm one to talk about neutral colors).

Above, also from Dennis Basso because what is that top layer of the dress?!

Above, from Marchesa for THE TIGHTS.

Above, also from Marchesa. The material of the body of the dress! THE SLEEVES.

Above, from Nanette Lepore because hot pink + electric blue = perfection.

Above, also from Nanette Lepore, because the colors are again perfect. Hot pink + neutral dark blue.

Above, from Oscar de la Renta because this makes me think of ancient Egypt incarnated as a dress.

Above, also Oscar de la Renta because... black lace never stops.

Above, from Philosophy. I don't actually like this, but the repeating lip motif makes me think of the Yves Saint Laurent exhibit at the de Young. No?

Above, from Rodarte. I don't really know how I feel about the whole collection, but I like the Frankenstein way the dresses are put together and the colors and mixture of textures. And that the tribal tattoo makeup was drawn on with marker. And I felt obligated to mention the Mulleavy sisters because they're Cal graduates.

Above, another Rodarte.

Above, from Temperley London. THE CIRCUS ASPECT. The shoes, the black and white, that blouse with that top. I am so predictable. The more costume-y it looks, the more likely I am to like it.

Above, also Temperley London because I like pattern mixing.

Above, from Tibi. There is absolutely nothing remarkable about these except that I LOVE these colors, and they've both been showing up all over the runway. I am definitely going to find something bright red-orange and pair it with as much aqua blue as I can find.

Above, also from Tibi because the colors are too pretty, and the slip-like top with the flowery skirt is so obvious, but so spring.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online