a little something something

Something I did not care very much about:

Above, protesting budget cuts, or something. Maddalynn and I were convinced that it was actually a ploy to get enough protestors to block off the streets so that the only way back to our apartments was through Walgreen's. Therefore, it was actually a corporate plot to make us patronize Walgreen's, so we planned on organizing a protest to protest this protest.

Something I bought today that probably needs explanation:

Above, I play Helen in a scene from Problem Child by George Walker, so I need to slice my hand open and staunch my bleeding with a towel. For the record, I only bought the blood capsules, not the towel.

Something I love:

Above, mango sticky rice from the Thai Temple. One of those things that you just do in Berkeley. Thanks, Ma.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online