risky beez-ness

Sometimes I put things on and feel wrong. This is one of those times.

Above, black paint splatter sunglasses: Forever21. Captain Awesome t-shirt: Threadless, gift from my brother. Skinny jeans: Levi's 519s. Flats: Palladium.

I am pretty sure it is the sunglasses. Plastic Wayfarer-wannabe sunglasses make me feel like a beezy.

In any case, because I wore this to discussion with bright lipstick and, subsequently, probably looked like a stuck-up beezy doing an easy major, I'd like my GSI to know that I am genuinely interested in the subject and
I might be a little bit in love with your suspenders.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online