Drusilla

Meet Drusilla, our aloe vera. She lives on the balcony with Ernestine.

Also, here is what my living space looks like. I'm actually not feeling it much, probably because it's too organized and linear right now, but I am far too lazy (and afraid my very cheap, very old bed might collapse when I stand on it) to remove everything and re-pin them.

This is my roommate's desk:

And the mirror she bought:

And our closet, which looks very sad and small. My stuff is straight ahead, hers to the right.

And this is what my extremely boring, linear wall looks like right now:

...It needs more work than I am willing to give it.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online