never have to cut it

I call this hairstyle the "If I Cared, I Would Have Washed It":

Above, red and white gingham headband: Claire's. T-shirt: Old Navy men's. Jeans: Levi's. Flats: Palladium.

The theme of the day is Cuffed. My t-shirt sleeves are cuffed, as are my pant legs. This makes my sleeves look like they are slightly too short to belong to a men's shirt and my legs visually stumped. The theme of the day is also Being Short.

I think this is going to be another tough year on the hair front, what with the combination of growing it out and not shampooing. (So far so good, though. I'm not getting extra greasy, although that might be because I am washing 2-3 times a week instead of once a week. (Once a week is a disaster if your hair is naturally very straight. Just a heads up.) But I'm still no-poo. No baking soda either, actually. Just water!) This may have to change if I ever do haul my (divine) butt to the pool on campus for laps.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online