painfully pretty

More Derek Lam, because the eye makeup was wowowow (that's "wow" with two "ow"s on the end because it's so good it hurts).

Also, Tao Okamoto at Bottega Veneta. Because it is Tao Okamoto. And the lips.

I could so do this if I got a bowl cut, wore foundation, and lost all my cheek fat.

Finally, from Rodarte. It is a bad sign that after seeing this photo and going to Walgreen's to discover all the Halloween makeup out already, I am contemplating the red inner/black outer lipstick, right?

At least I haven't pulled out the Sharpies yet.

All photos via The Fashion Spot.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online